Terms and conditions
This is the Official Website of The Kloqworx. At present we can accept orders for delivery to UK addresses only.
The products shown on this Website are authentic, if Branded goods, and cover a selection of designs available through our store in Staffordshire.
- Product dimensions are approximate and in millimeters for information purposes only. All clock dimensions are given as height x width x depth and all watch case dimensions are given as length x width x thickness.
- Colours shown are as accurate as our technology allows but there is likely to be / may be some varience due to the photographic lighting environment and also colours cannot be reproduced exactly on your monitor.
- We may change product specifications without notice, but please see our Returns policy below.
2. Terms of Purchase and Security
- All orders are subject to stock availability and payment clearance.
- We currently accept payment by way of Paypal.
- You may cancel your order within 14 days of purchase and obtain a full refund by emailing or writing to us. Please refer to our Returns Policy below for full details.
- Prices shown for specific products are the price payable for that product when purchased from this Website. To this we add insured postage and packaging charges of £2.95. All watches will be sent free of postage and packaging charges.
- All prices include VAT, at the rate of 20%.
- Payment is in Pounds Sterling only.
- If your order includes more than one product these may be sent separately to you however, you will only be charged postage and packing for one delivery
We currently deliver to all the following UK addresses:
Area 1 – England, Wales and parts of Scotland (excluding Highlands & Islands)
Area 2 – Highlands & Islands of Scotland
Area 3 – Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly and Channel Islands
- Once dispatched, UK Orders are normally delivered to Area 1 within 3-5 days(excluding Sunday's). Area 2 and Area 3 will normally take an additional 1 to 2 days (excluding Sunday's).
- All parcels will be dispatched by insured post and are tracked to ensure your parcel is delivered to you in the most timely manner.
- You will be asked to sign for the delivery and this will be used as proof of delivery. If someone without authority signs for the product at the address you have given us, then this will be your responsibility.
- If no one is available to sign for the delivery, your parcel will be returned to your Royal Mail delivery depot and held for up to 18 days. A card will be put through your letter box confirming that a delivery was attempted. If you do not collect the parcel within the 18 day period the parcel will be returned to The Kloqworx and we will assume that you wish to cancel your order and a refund will be made. We will deduct all postage and packaging costs (both outgoing and return) to The Kloqworx from any refund due in these circumstances.
- If there is likely to be a long delay, for example if our warehouse is awaiting stock, then we will notify you. You can then cancel within 7 days and obtain a full refund by emailing or writing to us. Please refer to our Returns Policy below for full details. Provision of the refund will discharge us from any and all liability for failure to deliver items ordered or to deliver them within the stated period. If you choose not to cancel and wait for delivery instead, we will try and achieve this quickly, but cannot accept any liability for failing to do so as fresh stock sometimes takes a few weeks to reach our warehouse.
- Parcels are dispatched Weekdays Monday to Friday (barring bank holidays), however orders may be processed including a “Dispatched” email being sent outside of these times. If this is the case then the parcel will be dispatched the next day (excluding Sunday's).
- We believe you will be totally satisfied with your purchase from The Kloqworx. If in the unlikely event you are unhappy with your purchase you may return the product to us for a refund. However this refund is not available if we reasonably expect that the item has been worn / used, damaged in any way or the product is returned without its original packaging, or if you don’t include your receipt.
- Your request for a refund must reach us within 14 days. Your request for a refund must be made either by email or post. Please refer below to paragraph 5iii for full details.
All communication with us should be made using the
following contact details:
emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post should be sent to
Unit 209, Trentham Shopping Village
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
You can use the following form to advise us if you wish to withdraw from the purchase click here, complete the form and return it either electronically or by post to the aforementioned addresses.
- In the unlikely event that you receive your item (s) in a faulty / damaged state, please notify us within 7 days of receipt of goods either by email or post as set out in paragraph 5iii above. Any faulty / damaged items will be dealt with in accordance with our returns procedure. Please note that refunds do not apply if we reasonably expect that the item has been worn / used or damaged after delivery to you.
- Refunds for Internet purchases cannot be obtained from The Kloqworx store without prior e-mail agreement from us. Please inform us of any query by e-mail and return the items by post using the contact details given in paragraph 5iii above.
- We aim to make the refund within 10 days of receipt of the returned goods. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original payment.
- If you return a product due to personal preference, as opposed to some defect with the product, then it will be your responsible to pay for any return postage and packaging incurred and such costs shall not be refundable by The Kloqworx.
- In respect of any watch purchased from our website where the strap has been adjusted by ourselves at your request then these items cannot be returned / exchanged on preference grounds only. They are still covered by the guarantee.
6. Product Care and Servicing
- Batteries should be replaced at least once a year to prevent the risk of damage to the mechanism or movement due to leakage. Please note that the water resistance of a watch can be affected when the case is opened, to replace a battery or to carry out repairs, so we recommend that any work of this nature is carried out by the original manufacturer.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the care and maintenance of a watch purchased from our Website then please telephone us on 01782 659638
- You will obtain the same guarantee against defective materials and workmanship on any item, as we give for that item through our retail store. All clocks are guaranteed for 1 year from the time of purchase. Please see the guarantee card that will be included with your watch purchases for specific details on your watch guarantee.
- Our terms of purchase do not affect your statutory rights
8. Data Protection / Privacy / Emails
- We take protection of your privacy and data seriously and recognise our duty to keep information about you safe and secure.
- By selecting “Buy Now” on our website, and therefore ticking the check box to confirm that you have read and agreed to our Terms and Conditions, you consent to receive communications from Kloqworx Limited. (these may take the form of Postal Mail, Email or other methods). You may at any time wish to opt out from these communications by emailing email@example.com specifying your needs.
- We welcome any questions or comments about privacy. Please send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
- There may be mistakes, inaccuracies or other errors in the information on this Website. For example the information may be out of date or incomplete in some way. If there is an aspect of your purchase that is particularly important to you, which will not be covered by our Returns Policy, you are advised to visit The Kloqworx store to make the purchase.
- Kloqworx Limited is not responsible for the content of any external websites we may link to.
- This site is being hosted and made available to you from England. English Government and the Courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction.